Monday, January 22, 2007

9 Cats And A Sandwich

I had my breakfast while watching anime (Japanese Cartoon). Then i went to the aquarium, where i fed nine cute cats, two cats broke my heart, the one who couldn't see because her eyes where turned into the inside of her eye socket, and the other was a baby cat. I managed to feed them both, the other cats tried to take away their food but i scared them off.

People were staring, a tall guy feeding cats and playing with them, my hight doesn't suit my character, sometimes i have to act up to look
normal.

The thing that makes me feel bad about my self is that i keep going out alone, some guys ask me to hang out with them but they're not my type, I'm looking for the friends of a lifetime, i don't want to miss-pick my friends and suffer what i suffered before from my old friends.

I went back home and went to see mom, she started criticizing me as always about not coming to see her, the irony is that the way she spoke was the reason, and she asked me about school and exams, little does she know that i didn't go to any of my finals, i told her I'm finishing the finals tomorrow, if they ask me about my report paper I'll just say that i lost it. If you don't know me yet, i have to tell you that i hate school so much, I've been going there for 6 years and i have just reached my limit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.